CONTACT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE
14, rue de la prieuse
51430 Bezannes, France
+33 9 70 44 51 10
Registration number (Siret): 829.737.147.00019
License Code: APE7420Z
11 rue Tridard, 25430 SANCEY LE GRAND (France)
Registration number (Siret): 523.507.317.00015
We know that you care how information about you is used and shared and we appreciate your trust in us to do that carefully and sensibly.
This privacy notice describes how we collect and process your personal information through the website www.escape-photo.com.
Controllers of Personal Information
Escape Photographie (« Escape Photo »).
What personal information does Escape Photo collect on its customers?
We collect your personal information in order to offer you and continually improve our products and services (the "Escape Photo Services").
You will find below the types of information we collect.
- Information you provide us
We collect and store all information you provide to us via the Escape Photo Services. You may choose not to provide us with certain information, this decision may nevertheless deprive you of many Escape Photo Services that we offer.
- Information collected automatically
When you use Escape Photo Services we automatically receive and record certain types of information such as information about your use, including your interaction with the content and services available through Escape Photo Services. Like many other websites, we use "cookies" and other unique identifiers and obtain certain types of information when your browser or device accesses Escape Photo Services.
For what purposes does Escape Photo process your personal information?
We process your personal information to operate, provide, and improve the Escape Photo Services that we offer our customers.
These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, and communicate with you about orders, products services, and promotional offers;
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to the Escape Photo Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, email);
- Purposes for which we seek your consent. We may also ask for your consent to process your personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you. When you consent to our processing your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop processing of your data for that purpose.
Does Escape Photo share your personal information?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling our customers' personal information to others.
- Third Party Service Providers: we employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include managing and creating this photography website, fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they must process the personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by applicable data protection laws;
- Protection of Escape Photo and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property or safety of Escape Photo, our users or others.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
What information can I access?
You can access your information, including your name, address, profile information and purchase history in the "Client Area - Login" section of the website.
What choices do I Have?
If you have any questions or objection as to how we collect and process your personal information, please contact us at the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org.
As described above, you can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of the Escape Photo Services.
In addition, subject to applicable law, you have the right to request access to, correct, and delete your personal data, and to ask for data portability. You may also object to our processing of your personal data or ask that we restrict the processing of your personal data in certain instances. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact us.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We keep your personal information to enable your use of Escape Photo Services, for as long as it is required in order to fulfil the relevant purposes described in this privacy notice, as may be required by law such as for tax and accounting purposes, or as otherwise communicated to you. For example, we retain your transaction history so that you can review past purchases and what addresses you have shipped orders to.
If you have any concern about privacy at Escape Photo, please contact us with a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you.
You can file a complaint with our principal supervisory authority, the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL- www.cnil.fr) or with a local authority.
Examples of information collected
Information you give us when you use Escape Photo Services
You provide information to us when you:
- place an order through Escape Photo Services;
- provide information in your "Client Area";
- communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise;
- upload images through our website ;
- participate in community features ; provide and rate pictures.
As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as: your name; address, e-mail address and phone number; your location information; people to whom purchases have been dispatched;
Examples of the information we collect and analyse include:
- the IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet;
- the location of your device or computer;
- content interaction information, such as content downloads.
The processing of information collected by Escape Photo has been declared to CNIL, the French data protection agency, under no. 2074624.